A Two-Day Leadership Training Course
This course is designed to develop effective leadership skills. We cover tools and techniques to become an influential leader, exploring ways to motivate others.
We will use specific situations that will challenge you in any leadership role.
Applying the learning from these two days, plus other tools and techniques that we have, you can then use to great effect, and help you to come up with a leadership strategy for success.
We can also offer coaching and suggest other training programmes that can help you or your organisation to develop your skills further after attending our programme.
Our Strategic Planning public course often runs the day after our Leadership Programme. Book both for a truly inspiring Leadership journey and receive a 10% price discount on both.
Leadership Learning Outcomes
As a result of attending this two-day leadership training course you will:
- Have a clear idea of what leadership means, to you and others.
- Understand your own leadership style, qualities, weaknesses and strengths.
- Learn why being flexible in leadership is important and how to achieve it.
- Gain the coaching techniques to develop and manage your people.
- Learn the know how to define and communicate an inspiring vision.
- Understand how to use your leadership skills to influence, motivate, and challenge others.
- Learn how to create and develop your network to help influence those around you to achieve your vision.
Depending on the needs of the participants we will run exercises around:
- How to Define Leadership – learn the art of motivating a group of people to act towards achieving a common goal.
- Different Leadership Styles – evaluate a leader’s method of providing direction, implementing plans, and motivating people.
- Answer, what is your Leadership Style?
- Leadership Behaviours – understand what causes others to act, either around a vision for a product, an organisation, a people, or a future, what inspires them to lead and their followers to action.
- Theory of Transformational and Transactional Leadership – understand how transformational leaders work to enhance the motivation and engagement of followers by directing their behaviour toward a shared vision.
- Develop a Leadership Role and Vision, create a vision of leader that permeates the workplace and its manifested actions, beliefs, values, and goals of your organisation.
- Change Management– learn the process, tools and techniques to manage the people side of change to achieve the required business outcome.
- Your core Values and Beliefs – learn how your values and beliefs have a major influence on a person’s behaviour and attitude, and serve as broad guidelines in all situations.
- Emotional Intelligence– develop the capacity to be aware of, control, and express one’s emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically.
- Theories of Influencing others – understand the change in behaviour that one person causes in another, intentionally or unintentionally.
- Motivating Your Followers – learn the ability to inspire people to reach great heights of performance and success.
- Coaching for Success – helping in achieving a specific personal or professional goal by providing training and guidance, as a coach.
- Networking Theory – learn the conscious attempts as an actor to change the structure or process of interactions within relationships or the wider network in which it operates.
- Communication of Key Messages – learn what are the main points of information you want your audience to hear, understand, and remember.
- Your Personal Leadership Challenge – understand and describe your steps to achieving your goals and becoming a more effective leader in your context.
We can deliver this programme in-house, a one- or two-day course depending on the size of the group, budget and level of topics required to be covered.
Free 45 minute follow up coaching session for all participants
Free 45 minute follow up coaching session for all participants Built into our strategic planning workshops is a 45-minute coaching session that is designed a facility for you to consider applying your newfound knowledge. Working in a confidential and safe environment with one of our trained professional coaches and apply it back to your workplace. The extension of the one, two and five-day programmes. Your leaning comes alive by applying the techniques in the workshops to your specific business requirements.
We utilise the PRISM Brainmapping tool when designing, implementing and maintaining your BSC (strategic plan). The tool has been developed using the fast paced advances in Neuroscience and has been designed to measure behaviours of individuals and teams in the
workplace in 22 different areas, allowing us to assess the probability of a person (or teams) delivering high performance in any given role.
By understanding your own and other colleagues preferred behaviours, and how individuals’ function under pressure, as well as identifying other areas of strengths and development, it simplifies the process of selecting individuals and teams for specific roles, initiative’s or projects around your strategy.
We can deliver this programme in-house, a one- or two-day course depending on the size of the
Your Trainer – Philip Peters: Philips expertise has been gained from working at various management levels through to main board director. A key element of his approach is working in partnership with managers, leaders, and organisations to create a clear line of sight down, up and across organisations, installing (where applicable) measurable and achievable KPIs, therefore ensuring all employees are linked to its overall strategic goals, objectives and culture.
Over the years Philip has gained an in-depth understanding of an extensive and diverse range of market sectors from SMEs through to major corporations in both the private and public arenas, across different cultures and economic environments, including the past 9 years working in partnership with organisations from the Former Soviet Union, in Russia, Ukraine,
Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Georgia.
Time:09.30 – 17.00
Price:£470 (Early bird £375)
Location – Our County Hall London venue is as stunning on the inside as it is on the outside. Situated on London’s Southbank it is in a great location with breathtaking views over The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye.